Vine Fund 2022 is here for deserving Ghanaian and Nigerian change makers. Apply now!
For the purpose of helping mission-driven organizations get back on track, Foundervine has been gathering money from its community and workforce network because to us, giving back should be apart of every organisation’s reason for existing.
In 2020, the world experienced the devastating impact of COVID-19, which led to nationwide lockdowns and government restrictions. In Ghana and Nigeria, small charities and social enterprises were hit very hard. That’s why Vine Fund 1 is supporting organizations that help communities in these countries.
- Funding: Organizations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1000 to support their businesses
- Capacity Building Support: Organizations will receive non-financial capacity building support through masterclasses, trainings, coaching or mentoring in order to scale up their businesses
- Community Support: Organizations will be added to the Vine Community where they can tap into the resources of the Community for growth
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The operations of the organization must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria
- Organization must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organization
- The organization must have been in operation for at least 12 months at time of application
- The organization must normally rely on income from trading activity (selling goods or services).
Complete the online application form by 22 July. 24 organisations (12 from each country) will be selected to pitch more so,Up to 16 organisations will be awarded Vine Fund 2022 grants.
For more information, click here.