Applications for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2021 for African Startups (Win $15,000) are currently available. The Ecobank Fintech Challenge looks out for and partners with Fintechs that are really ready to scale and offers them with help and admission to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The aim? To be part to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
Deadline: September 20, 2021
The finalists always take part in the Ecobank’s Fintech Innovation Fair, these do with the top 3 finalists winning cash prizes. All finalists are allowed into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, this gives them opportunity to explore deals, integration plus commercial partnerships with the Ecobank Group.
Become a finalist; get introduced as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and be with a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to hunt amalgamation with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The top three winners at Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
- Star-ups may be chosen by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 state ecosystems.
- Fellows will be offered access to a devoted team to aid on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be introduced as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, providing them with access and relationships to a large network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- The Challenge gives opportunities for Fintechs to potentially merge with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings.
Available to all Fintechs on the African continent.
They should have Africa-Focused or Africa applicable product.
You can apply to the Fintech challenge by filling the application form. The application is available till 11pm GMT, 20 September, 2021.
Subscribe to our page YOUR OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL AFRICANS