Deadline: Ongoing | Gen F Entrepreneur Initiative 2024
Join the Gen F Entrepreneur In Residence studio
Turning startup concepts into reality in 12 weeks through our Venture Design Studio and funding to validate your idea.
Gen F is powered by Founders Factory Africa, Founders Factory Africa
powers Gen F one of the continent’s largest and most active,
How can Gen F help you build?
- We give you an experimentation budget and access to experts to test and launch your idea.
- You’ll then qualify to pitch for up to $250k in further funding to launch it.
Who is Gen F for?
- Exceptional founders/aspiring entrepreneurs looking to build out and test their ideas, achieve commercial success and create outsized, systemic impact.
- Outstanding professionals and domain experts looking to make the transition from the corporate environment to entrepreneurship.
- Founders looking to build tech solutions that solve Africa’s largest problems and catalyse change.
- Entrepreneurs who have a keen eye for local market gaps and a sharp sense for local problems that they are passionate about solving.
Who qualifies for the Gen F Initiative?
Aspiring founders with the relevant background in building a VC-backable startup. These
- Former startup founders who understand what it takes to build startup ideas
- Domain experts who have a unique insight into the problem they are trying to solve
- Corporate professionals looking to move into entrepreneurship due to a gap in the market that they have identified
- Senior operators who have worked in an African startup previously
- Founders with a well-researched concept solving a deep African problem in a large market
- Founders who are able to commit full-time to refine and validate their concept for 10-12 weeks, and then move full-time into their startup
- Ideas with high potential for commercial returns, with embedded impact
- Founders who are at the earliest stages of building their startup idea (pre-revenue)