December 14, 2023 is the deadline. | The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission offers three master’s programs, one of which fully funds the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. The MA, MSc, and MLitt master’s programs are available. Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024–2025 are now being accepted. Those who meet the requirements will submit applications for a Commonwealth shared scholarship to accredited colleges and courses. Typically, a scholarship is awarded for a whole year.
Only Master’s-level coursework is eligible for this grant; undergraduate or doctoral studies is not. You can apply to the Commonwealth Split Site PhD Scholarship program for PhD scholarships in the United Kingdom. Every expense will be paid for. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are co-funded by participating UK universities and the CSC. Here are some further details regarding the (CSSS).
Approved programs and colleges for the 2024 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
The three master’s degree programs (MA, MSc, and MLitt) must be applied to by candidates in an authorized master’s program at a UK university that is participating.
- Approved round-trip airfare for the scholar to travel to and from their home country in the UK.
- Tuition approved: all costs are reimbursed in full
- Living allowance (stipend) at the rate of £1,347 per month (rates indicated at current levels) or £1,652 per month for students attending universities in the London metropolitan region.
- Allowance for warm clothing, where applicable.
- travel grant for studies, either domestically in the UK or abroad.
- A child payment of £576.61 per month for the first child and £143 per month for the second is awarded to scholars who are widowed, divorced, or single parents.
Every document needs to be uploaded online.
Evidence that they are citizens of or have refugee status in one of the Commonwealth nations that qualifies
A valid passport (or national ID card) with your picture, birth date, and citizenship country on it serves as identification proof.
complete transcripts outlining every degree earned in higher education
Please be aware that Commonwealth Shared Scholarship applications are only accepted from citizens of the qualifying nations indicated below.
- Dominican Republic
- Ghana, Gabon,
- The Maldives
- In Montserrat
- The Mosque
- NNPG (New Guinea)
- Saint Lucia and Saint Helena
- Grenadines and Saint Vincent
- The Sierra Leonean
- Islands of Solomon
- South African
- Sri Lankan
- The Islands
- Vanuatu, Zimbabwe
- Belong to one of the aforementioned nations as a citizen or as a refugee.
- Possess a permanent residence in a Commonwealth nation that qualifies.
- possess a suitable postgraduate certification (typically a Master’s degree) or an undergraduate degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard by September 2024.
- be prepared to begin studying in the UK in September 2024.
- have not worked or studied in a high-income nation for more than a year or more
- Without this scholarship, I could not afford to study in the United Kingdom.
- Procedure for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applications 2024–2025
The CSC’s online application system is required to be used for submission of applications. Candidates may submit several applications to different universities and for different courses, but they may only accept one offer of a shared scholarship.
For more information, Visit The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Official Website
Embrace the opportunity of being part of Your Opportunities Africa community! Get timely and daily updates across various spaces. Find the link to our combined Whatsapp and Telegram groups here. For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM 1 , TELEGRAM 2 CHANNELS