Fully Funded Scholarship: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 (Apply Now)
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) present a special chance to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth nation with a low or middle income.
The scholarships are a life-changing chance for students who are dedicated to making a difference in their communities. They offer the chance to travel to a new nation and experience its culture, widen their perspectives, and establish a lifelong worldwide network.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars work to solve global problems and effect positive change in both their host countries and their own through scholarly cooperation and cross-cultural engagement. Scholars will actively participate in shaping the Commonwealth network’s future.
Applications for QECS are accepted twice a year; cycle 1 opens in November/December and cycle 2 opens in March/April. Although you are only required to submit one application, you are free to submit more than one if you would like to study in a different nation.
Stipend for living expenses during the award period
- Return economy travel to the destination nation
- One-time allowance for arrival
- Research Support Grant (available upon request; permission required)
Participating Nation and Names of Universities for QECS-2024
Participating universities in QECS 2024 are as follows:
- Bangladesh: Dhaka University
- Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, and Eswatini: The University of the West Indies
- Kenya: Kenya Technical University
- Malaysia: Malayan University, Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Pakistan: Islamabad’s COMSATS University
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) in Tanzania
- Uganda: Assistance with Makerere University Applications
What’s in the application is:
- Personal Information
- Education and Careers Note the specifics of the course at the host university. (Read more about the kinds of assertions that QECS requires here.)
- Add supporting files to your upload (including references).
Qualifications for Applying
- Applications from citizens of Commonwealth nations are encouraged.
- Age Requirement: The maximum age at which one can get a QECS Award is not specified.
- To be eligible to apply, you must have received at least a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your undergraduate studies.
- Your undergraduate degree must already be finished. Students in their last year are not eligible.
- The funds have a two-year expiration date.
- The QECS grants are only available for full-time study.
How may I apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2024, Queen Elizabeth?
Examine the list of nations and colleges offering scholarships for this round. Use the links provided below to visit the appropriate university’s website and learn more about the course you have selected.
Click the “Apply Now” button to fill out and submit a QECS application for the university or course of your choice. Applying to the university of your choice will allow you to enroll in the course of your choice.
For more information, Visit the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship official website
Embrace the opportunity of being part of Your Opportunities Africa community! Get timely and daily updates across various spaces. Find the link to our combined Whatsapp and Telegram groups here. For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM 1 , TELEGRAM 2 CHANNELS