Deadline: Unspecified | The Deloitte University Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2024
|Title:||The Deloitte University Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2024|
|Organisation:||The Deloitte University|
|Eligible countries:||All Countries|
In order to create meaningful business solutions, the Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) welcomes a variety of experiences and pulls from distinctive viewpoints.
VIBE provides university students with an opportunity to discover what makes Deloitte unique, which in turn allows us to establish a connection with you.
The interactive VIBE programme was created with your future in mind.
- You’ll gain knowledge about the several service lines that support our interdisciplinary approach as well as the chances to advance your career in these fields.
- You will have the chance to participate in workshops and seminars that will provide you the knowledge and abilities you need to successfully make the move from a college campus to the working world. Additionally, you will have a direct chance to network with some of Deloitte’s most important business stakeholders.
- Have you completed all of your Matric (Grade 12) coursework with a passing grade of more than 65%?
- Are you in your last year of study at an authorised university to earn a bachelor’s degree or a postgraduate certificate?
- 2024 taxation
- Every engineering speciality in 2024
- 2024 Internal Audit
- 2024: Actuarial Sciences
- In 2024, the following subjects will be taught: mathematics, mathematical statistics, physics, computer science, data science, and analytics, quantitative risk management, and applied statistics.
- BSc Financial Science, BSc or BCom Accounting, BCom Financial Management, and Investment Management in 2024.
- Information systems/technology, environmental sciences, sustainability, risk management, and IT/informatics
- Any further relevant degree in technology is beneficial.
NB: Only when ALL of the following documents are attached to your application will it be deemed complete:
- Complete Resume
- Identical document copy
- Matriculation certificate copy
- A copy of the transcripts from the university
- If you are having trouble loading more than one document, please combine all necessary attachments into one file (.pdf) and submit.
For more information, visit the Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Programme 2024 Official Website.