Deadline: November 30th 2023 | DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme 2024 For Postgraduate Business Students And SMEs
|Title;||DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme 2024 For Postgraduate Business Students And SMEs|
|Organisation:||DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship|
|Fund/Grant:||Fellowships & Scholarships for Africans|
|Deadline:||30th November 2023|
|Eligible countries:||Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Turkey, Georgia, and Honduras.|
To support DHL’s objective of enhancing management and entrepreneurial education, GBSN collaborated with DPDHL, one of its corporate members, to create the DHL In order to promote more cross-border trade, the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme pairs postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized firms (SMEs) in developing nations. This directly relates to the goal of GBSN, which is to increase developing countries’ access to high-quality, locally applicable management and entrepreneurship education. GoTrade is about access and education.
Matching SMEs with Students
- Graduate business students (PhD, MBA, MSc, Masters, and PhD) will be paired with SMEs for a year as part of the Fellowship Programme.
- A SME will be assigned to each GoTrade GBSN Fellow for purposes of collaboration, advice, and consultation.
- With the added objective of encouraging peer networking, the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme will organise frequent virtual sessions that will bring all students together with speakers on pertinent subject matter to support their learning objectives.
The following will help the fellows:
- DPDHL mentors provide SMEs with coaching and mentoring.
- Learning path for the DPDHL Certified Programme that covers the fundamentals of global trade
Participating SME nations in 2023 included:
- Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Turkey, Georgia, and Honduras.
Graduate students who fit the following requirements and are located anywhere in the world are encouraged to apply.
- Enrolled in a GBSN member school at the beginning of the fellowship
- A pledge to finish the 12-month fellowship programme by April 2024
- Pupils ought to feel at ease conversing in Portuguese, Spanish, or English.
- Ability to dedicate 12 to 15 hours a month on average
- Solid work history
- Powerful analytical abilities
- A proactive and entrepreneurial mentality
- Curiosity about a global community
Procedure for Applications
In order to finish the application, you must upload:
- A headshot or professional picture
- A concise two-page CV or resume
- A brief video that you can use to introduce yourself to us—no more than two minutes.
- Tell us about yourself and why you should be chosen.
- You can share the link to your film with us after uploading it to any streaming service (such Vimeo, YouTube, etc.).
- The video might not be private, just unlisted.
- DEL We welcome students with experience in any business industry to apply for the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship.
- Applications are strongly encouraged from those with experience in marketing, sales, operations, logistics, law, supply chain, and e-commerce.
For more information, visit the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Programme 2024 Official Website.