Deadline: September 30th 2023 | The VII Edition International Short Story Competition ($20 000)
|Title:||The VII Edition International Short Story Competition ($20 000)|
|Organisation:||The César Egido Serrano Foundation|
|Deadline:||30th September 2023|
|Eligible countries:||Writers from anywhere in the world may participate.|
The César Egido Serrano Foundation has announced an open call for the VII Edition International short story competition ($20 000) as part of the activities it conducts to fulfil its mission, which is to promote peace and harmony among all forms of violence and religions, cultures, and ideologies.
“Dream, Write, and Share” serves as the opening phrase for the VII Edition International Short Story Competition.
The greatest narrative in any of the contest-allowed languages receives an overall first prize of $20,000.
For the three finest stories in each of the remaining languages that were allowed to participate in the competition but did not take home the top prize, three prizes of $ 2,000 each will be given out.
- Over 14-year-old writers from anywhere in the world are eligible to join. The César Egido Serrano Foundation’s staff and board of trustees are not allowed to participate in full.
- The free-theme originals may be written in any of the following languages: Spanish, English, Arabic, or Hebrew, with a maximum of THREE by any author.
- The stories are limited to 100 words.
- The texts must be original, unpublished in any form of media (including print, blogs, electronic publications, etc.), and they cannot have previously won prizes in other competitions. Those who do not fulfil this requirement will be excluded.
- The César Egido Serrano Foundation retains the right to publish the articles submitted in any physical or digital format without receiving any compensation. Additionally, without receiving any financial reward for this exploitation and/or publication.
Visit the César Egido Serrano Foundation for further details.