Deadline: 22nd September 2023 | Startup Accelerator Programme with AWS
|Title:||Startup Accelerator Programme with AWS|
|Organisation:||Amazon Web Services|
|Fund/Benefit:||$2,000 for every qualifying startup in the program|
|Deadline:||22nd September 2023|
|Eligible countries:||All countries|
The Startup Accelerator Programme with AWS is a 10-week online programme that provides pre-MVP founders with the training and assistance they need to launch their startups, is currently accepting applications.
Startup Accelerator Programme with AWS was created to assist founders in making tactical choices regarding the product development of their firm. The AWS tech stack’s best practises as well as technical essentials like analytics, data storage, and AI/ML will be covered throughout the course of the 10 weeks. The ability to make strategic choices about product development, such as monetization and when to use beta users, will also be taught to founders.
With the exception of live peer-to-peer meetups and Ask Me Anything sessions with AWS Startup Solutions Architects, the programme is entirely online and mostly self-paced.
- Additionally, startups need to be eligible for the AWS Activate credit scheme.
- $2,000 for each program-eligible startup
- AWS Activate credits worth $2,000 will extend your runway.
- Personalised instruction and advanced technologies
- Utilise live sessions, virtual and self-paced learning, and the AWS tech stack, which serves as the foundation for many innovative, market-leading companies worldwide.
Join the group.
- Utilise peer assistance and business and technological insights that last long after the programme.
- The AWS Build Accelerator is intended for entrepreneurs in the early stages of the technology industry. Startups who have moved through the ideation stage and are prepared to create, improve, and launch their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) are the ones being discussed. The programme welcomes businesses with a CTO or technical lead who are presently utilising cloud technology to apply as it is sector and vertical agnostic. Although entrepreneurs from all over the world are welcome to apply, programming will only be available in English.
For more information visit Amazon Web Services for further details.