Deadline: 2nd October 2023 | Uganda Press Photo Award portfolio review 2023
Seize the opportunity to speak with experts in the field, get new perspectives on the projects you’re working on, get suggestions on method and content, and learn how to promote yourself and your work in the Uganda Press Photo Award portfolio review 2023
JOIN YOA Your Opportunities Africa Whatsapp Groups and Telegram Group : For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM
The portfolio evaluation has been conducted by UPPA since 2016, and for the past two years it has only been available online to African photographers from all around the continent.
For the eighth year in a row, they have invited a group of industry insiders and experts from around the world to meet with photographers and offer helpful feedback on their work as well as guidance on ongoing projects.
You can seek feedback on the submissions you made to the award because some of this year’s reviewers also served on the judging panel for this year’s competitions. But take care! Not everything you hear might be flattering. Though some of the critique you receive may not be pleasant to hear, it will undoubtedly allow you to view your photography from a fresh angle.
- You must be an African national who predominantly works on the African continent in order to be eligible for this free portfolio evaluation.
- A minimum of one cohesive body of work with a maximum of 30 carefully chosen photographs arranged in the order you would like to see them.
- the ability to clearly express your concept, vision, and photographic aims; writing this down could be useful.
- Each participant should be ready to introduce themselves and briefly describe their backgrounds.
- There are at least two appointments of each participant’s choosing guaranteed. There will be four 25-minute review sessions.
Visit Uganda Press Photo Award for additional details.