Deadline: September 15, 2023 | Request for Proposals for Small Scale Projects in Pretoria 2024
The Czech Embassy in Pretoria is glad to announce the Request for Proposals for Small Scale Projects in Pretoria 2024. All nations recognised by the Embassy are included in the call, including Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Lesotho, and Namibia.
JOIN YOA Your Opportunities Africa Whatsapp Groups and Telegram Group : For timely and daily Updates Join our social Media groups Whatsapp 1 , Whatsapp 2 , Whatsapp 3, Whatsapp 4 Whatsapp 5 , Whatsapp 6 , Whatsapp 7 , Whatsapp 8 , Whatsapp 9, Whatsapp 10, Whatsapp 11, TELEGRAM
One of the tools used by the Czech Republic’s Development Cooperation is the Small Scale Project (SSP). SSPs are chosen by the relevant Czech Republic embassies (via applications provided by possible implementers) and authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) headquarters. SSP seeks to support the neighbourhood through small-scale development initiatives in line with the national development priorities of the nation.
Czech financial support ranges from 200 000 to 500 000 CZK (co-financing from other sources is optional and preferred) for the project.
An organisation with legal personality in the nation where the project is being implemented serves as the SSP’s implementer.
The implementer must be qualified to engage into a contract with the Czech Republic’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA CZ) establishing Czech law and court jurisdiction.
Project objectives should be in line with the nation’s top development priorities, with a focus on community and job creation as well as skill development.
Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Lesotho, Namibia, and South Africa
All submissions must be written in English and contain the following in order to be taken into consideration:
- 2 copies of the completed SSP 2024 Identification Form; a copy of the document attesting to the applicant’s legal status;
- A copy of the document attesting to the contact person’s authorization to act on behalf of the institution, sign the Identification Form, and oversee and implement the project
- A copy of the project manager’s ID document or passport.
- By September 15, 2023, all paperwork must be sent to email@example.com. “SSP 2023: Name of the Implementer” should be the subject line of the email.
- Those who are chosen will sign a contract with the Czech Embassy in the first quarter of 2024.