Deadline: the 3rd of September 2023 | The 2023 QS Reimagine Education Awards will receive $50000 in financing.
QS Reimagine Education Awards applications are being accepted for 2023. This is your chance to present your project if you, your school, or your business are presently engaged in creating novel goods, programs, or pedagogies that improve student learning outcomes and employability or advance sustainability education.
|Title:||The 2023 QS Reimagine Education Awards
will receive $50000 in financing
|Deadline:||3rd of September 2023|
|YOA WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
In 2023, the Reimagine Education Awards—known as the “Oscars” of education—will mark ten years of honoring creative strategies that improve student learning outcomes and employability. This international competition has had the honor of witnessing notable educational advances from their esteemed community over the last nine years, and they are looking forward to analyzing the 2023 proposals.
- Future of Learning: This broad category’s prizes are intended to highlight the cutting-edge strategies influencing the direction of education.
- Award for Science of Learning
- Award for Learning Assessment
- Award for Blended and Present-Day Learning
- award for e-learning
- Award for AI in Education
- Awarded for best use of generative AI
- Award for Immersive Experiential Learning (XR, including augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed realities, gaming, the metaverse, and beyond)
- Innovative Educational Technologies (ICT tools, Edu apps, instructional technologies)
- Future of Universities: The prizes in this wide category are meant to recognize the evolution and change that business schools and universities are putting into place to effectively serve both current and future students and offer future-proof credentials.
- New Approaches to Business Education
- The Influence of Alliances
- Future of Work: In a world that is rapidly and pervasively being altered by AI and machine learning, the prizes in this broad category are intended to recognize effective ways to educate graduates who are ready for the workforce, build 21st century skills, and promote lifelong learning.
- Lifelong Learning Award: Fostering Employability
- Award for Developing Emerging Competencies
- Reimagine Education presents the Sustainability Education Award to programs and initiatives that educate students about social and environmental sustainability.
- Values of the Sustainability Education Award: Reimagine Education honors projects and programs that advance morals, ethics, a sense of purpose, diversity, accessibility, and inclusion.
- Access, Diversity, and Inclusion Award Nurturing Wellbeing and Purpose Award Nurturing Values and Ethics Award
The Global Education Award winner will earn $25,000 USD, and the Global EdTech Award winner will receive priceless Google Cloud credits of $25,000 USD.
- Applications should emphasize improving educational outcomes, graduate employability, or other pertinent aspects of education. Entries that do not adhere to these fundamental entry standards will be disqualified.
- No applicant may submit a proposal for more than one award category.
- Only applications submitted in English are accepted.
- Each entry must be complete and follow the rules’ submission requirements.
- All entries must be legitimate.
- All submissions with objectionable content will be disqualified.
The deadline for submission of entries, which was announced as September 3 at 23:59 GMT, must be met. Entries cannot be withdrawn once the entry deadline has passed.
Visit QS Reimagine Education Awards for more details.