Last day: May 26, 2023 | The IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator 2023 will receive a grant of $50,000.
Are you expanding your offering of digital financial services in emerging markets, with a specific emphasis on women? With specialized design assistance, US$ $50,000 in grant cash, and access to a cooperative network, you can get closer to product-market fit. For the IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator 2023, apply now!
Ideal products that your team should be producing include:
- Focus strategically on women in the last stretch – Women are crucial to your present growth, and you are making investments to increase the number of female users.
- Increase the income of mobile money agents and micro-merchants by providing float loans, agent training, and onboarding, among other things.
- Allow micro-merchants to take advantage of digital financial services by providing bill-pay, cash-in/cash-out, and digital currency options.
- Access to weekly design office hours, with the possibility of 4-6 week embedded design sprints with IDEO designers. Tailored design support.
- Flexible grants of $50,000: To design and test a prototype for including women in digital financial services, receive US$ 50k in non-dilutive capital.
- Strong mentoring: Access a network of mentors from telcos, FMCG companies, technology companies, investors, and other businesses.
- Guidelines for fundraising Receive one-on-one coaching for creating a plan and story for fundraising in addition to being introduced to the LMM network.
- Open to innovative, early-stage businesses that have the potential to provide underserved communities in developing nations with access to digital financial services.
- They would especially like to encourage teams that connect with female clients online or via retailers and agents.
The 2023 Last Mile Money Accelerator application window closes on Friday, May 26, 2023 at midnight PST.
Visit IDEO LMM Accelerator for more info.
The IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator 2023