Advance Africa Access Bank and Udacity 2023 Scholarship Program
June 13, 2023 is the deadline. | Scholarship Program for Advance Africa from Access Bank and Udacity 2023 | Advance Africa Access Bank and Udacity 2023 Scholarship Program
The Access Bank & Udacity Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2023 is now accepting applications. In 2023, Access Bank and Udacity will grant 1,000 scholarships for their Nanodegree programs! Apply if you wish to improve your future career or skill set in the most in-demand IT skills of the moment.
They take pride in offering opportunities for hands-on learning in disciplines including business analytics, programming, data science, product management, and digital marketing. Recipients of scholarships will finish a portfolio of practical assignments proving their proficiency in highly sought-after technological abilities. This is your chance to launch a long-term career as the world becomes more dependent on digital tools and as the demand for tech-savvy individuals increases.
|Title:||Advance Africa Access Bank and Udacity 2023 Scholarship Program|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Challenge Course in Phase 1
A Challenge Course will be offered to 20,000 Access Bank Scholarship applicants in the form of three rolling cohorts, with the third cohort starting in May 2023. There will be 10,000 participants in the third cohort that will soon be released. Students complete one of the five initial Challenge Courses for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing during the first five weeks of the scholarship. These courses are comprised only of course text, content, and quizzes; there are no projects involved. During this time, students should be prepared to put in roughly 3-5 hours per week. Participants in this first stage of the program’s challenge course component will interact with classmates in a vibrant, actively maintained student community.
Join Our Whatsapp groups to get daily Opportunities’ Updates:
Nanodegree program in phase two
A scholarship for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing will be given to 2,000 students in the form of three rolling cohorts. One thousand full scholarships will be available for the upcoming third cohort. Expert project reviews performed by human project reviewers are accessible through these Nanodegree programs. Candidates must be willing to commit 5–10 hours each week for 2 months.
- The applicant must have a STEM degree or have shown a strong interest in pursuing an IT or digital career.
- ongoing accessibility to a laptop.
- access to a reliable power supply and data network.
- dedication to the program’s time requirements.
- Udacity must receive pre-approval from the applicant before sharing any data with the bank.
- Strongly preferred: bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 20 to 30 years old.
- The preference is firmly given to applicants who are based in Africa and come from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Zambia, South Africa, Botswana, Guinea, Mozambique, or Cameroon.
- There are no prerequisites for this basic course in business analytics. They advise having computer skills and being able to download and install programs in order to succeed.
- Introduction to Programming: To be successful, they advise having knowledge of the internet, being able to use Google to conduct searches, and—most importantly—having the willpower to keep trying.
- Python programming for data science: Other than a working knowledge of computers, there are no requirements for this curriculum. Opening files, folders, and applications, as well as copying and pasting, should all come naturally to you when using a computer.
- Product Manager: Prior product management knowledge is not necessary. Basic computer abilities including organizing files, using third-party online tools, and utilizing an online browser to navigate the Internet are required. You will also require access to a PC with a video camera.
- Digital marketing: Students should be familiar with web navigation and have a foundational understanding of computers.
Visit Advance Africa Scholarship for additional details.