Application Deadline: May 28th, 2023 | The European Union (EU) Global Cultural Relations Programme 2023 for young creative professionals (Fully Funded to Madrid, Spain)
The Cultural Relations Platform’s flagship training program, the Global Cultural Relations Programme (GCRP), is a one-of-a-kind chance to connect professionals from all over the world and debate cross-cultural partnerships. The future edition of GCRP will now have a different focus, according to ThE GCRP. Previous iterations were made with cultural and creative experts in mind. The Cultural Relations Platform is expanding the program’s eligibility for the GCRP 2023 edition to include participants who work in the environmental and climate change fields.
|Title:||The European Union (EU) Global Cultural
Relations Programme 2023 for young creative professionals (Fully Funded to Madrid, Spain)
|Deadline:||Deadline: May 28th, 2023|
|YOA WhatsApp group Link:||Click Here|
|YOA Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Apply today for the chance to engage in interdisciplinary cross-cultural collaboration, acquire lifelong skills, broaden your knowledge, and expand your global network.
The GCRP will take place in Madrid, Spain this year from October 10 through October 13. English will be used to conduct the program.
Who is Eligible?
Professionals in the cultural and creative industries * This includes, but is not limited to:
- Visual Arts & Film
- Publishing & Books
- cultural legacy
- cultural control
- arts design, music, and performance
- arts, visual
- professionals involved in environmental and climate change issues, including but not limited to:
- cyclical economy
- Health and climate adaption
- Environmental activist groups, campaigns, and charities
- climatic financing
- climate history
- climatic justice
- Climate law and policy
- climate protection
- engineering the environment
- Physical, human, and environmental geography
- Indigenous organizations and guardians of locally owned heritage
- losses and harm
- enduring food systems
- The Cultural Relations Platform is seeking 40 professionals and business owners who are involved with either climate change and environmental issues OR the cultural and creative industries. Participants who are employed in any of these two industries are given special attention.
- You must be between the ages of 25 and 39 and have at least three years of experience working with people from different cultures.
- You could work as a freelancer or for a public, private, or civil society organization.
- You must be able to commit to the program from October 10 to 13, 2023, and leave enough time to travel to and from Madrid.
- Selected participants are notified by email in early to mid-July.
- September: Online announcement of selected players
- Participants arrive in Madrid on October 9th.
- Tuesday, October 10, to Friday, October 13: Four days of programming in total
- On October 14th, participants depart from Madrid.
For Additional Information
Visit the EU Global Cultural Relations Programme 2023 website.
The European Union (EU) Global Cultural Relations Programme