Apply now for the PWC Risk Assurance Graduate Recruitment 2023, and attain access to a global network where you may learn, advance, and become the accomplished professional you’ve always wanted to be.
PWC is a group of problem-solvers who combine human ingenuity, wisdom, and technological innovation to produce long-lasting results and foster trust. You can create and implement strategies that assist clients in leveraging corporate technologies to increase return on investment, reduce risks, streamline processes, and identify operational inefficiencies as part of a career in information technology risk assurance services
|Opportunity||Risk Assurance Graduate Recruitment 2023|
|Location – Country||Tanzania|
|Location – Office||Dar es Salaam|
By embracing possibilities to stay competitive by incorporating trust and resilience into their technology systems, they help customers develop strategies to enhance digital confidence and identify and challenge their present risk profiles. Risk assessment, operational and strategic IT processes, project governance, application deployment, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit are just a few of the many disciplines we handle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols, operating systems, databases and programming or scripting languages;
- Demonstrate an understanding of recent technological trends and innovations.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Communication skills – written and spoken;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Creativity, curiosity and ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and willing to learn;
- A well-rounded person with other life interests and commercial awareness of business environment and current affairs.
For candidates who have graduated:
- An updated CV;
- level and A level certificates;
- University degree certificate and transcript.
Candidates who are yet to graduate:
- An updated CV;
- level, A level certificates;
- Cumulative university degree transcript.
Visit PWC for further information.