2023 Climate Launchpad competition for young entrepreneurs with green business ideas.
Deadline for applications: May 18, 2023 | 2023 Climate Launchpad competition for young entrepreneurs with green business ideas.
The Green Business Ideas at ClimateLaunchpad Competition: Your entry into the tournament is for international success. Providing you have the necessary entrepreneurial skills and a green business idea. Your suggestion can be a breakthrough in clean energy, a sustainable adjustment in the food system, a paradigm shift in urban mobility, or any other method to combat climate change.
What it does
- Enter the competition by submitting a concept or innovation that has an influence on the environment. We’ll work with you to quickly turn that concept into a company while avoiding any potential obstacles in your path. You’ll discover how to finance and implement your project.
- Following your acceptance into ClimateLaunchpad, the Boot Camp and coaching sessions will assist you in turning your concept into a strong strategy. You will present this at both the regional and national finals.
- Ideas that meet the criteria for our competition will be chosen from all submissions and asked to participate.
The themes chosen for this year are:
- Adjustment and Resilience
- indigo economy
- Sustainable Economies
- Systems for Renewable Energy Food
- Mobile Sustainability
- Urban Responses
- The Next Huge Thing
The games start as soon as you’re approved to compete:
Mini-course as first step
To assist National Leaders in making a better decision or to better prepare you for the Boot Camp, teams are immediately invited to participate in a CLP Mini-course following the submission of your application.
First step: boot camp
The ClimateLaunchpad National Program, which begins with a multi-day digital Boot Camp, is open to the top teams selected by our National Leaders. You will learn everything you need to know from our teachers about launching your business.
Stage two: National Finals and intensive coaching
After the boot camp, there comes a period of rigorous coaching. Your pitch, value proposition, and business model will all be polished. Then, you’re all set to dominate your National Final, where you’ll present digitally to a National Jury.
Regional Finals at Step 3
The greatest teams from each nation compete in the regional finals, where they pitch in front of the most talented individuals in the area.
Timetable for the contest
- Beginning on March 1st, 2023
- Online Training Programs March – July
- State championships Mid-July through mid-August
- Local Finals October/November
For More Information
Visit the Climate Launchpad green business ideas competition 2023 website. (2023 Climate Launchpad competition for young entrepreneurs)
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Leave a Comment