Goethe Talents Scholarship 2023
Deadline: April 3rd, 2023
The 2023 Goethe Talents Scholarship application period is currently open! please submit
Goethe Talents Scholarship a 12-day program supports and links young, aspiring musicians, including singer-songwriters and composers. The scholarship will be offered for the seventh time in 2023 as a result of a partnership between the Goethe-Institut and »Pop-Kultur«.
The program offers a range of activities to experience Berlin’s “music city” before the Festival itself, including studio visits, intensive jam sessions, brief traineeships in chosen businesses in Berlin’s creative industries, listening sessions, and meetings with Musicboard Berlin GmbH scholarship recipients, among many other things.
After a global application process, the talents are chosen via the Goethe-global Institut’s network.
- The Goethe-Institut will pay the participation fee, lodging, travel costs, and hospitality (per diem) from August 24 to September 4 in 2023.
- The Goethe-Institut will also assist with visa matters and book and pay for any necessary flights.
- Also, Musicboard Berlin will arrange lodging (with breakfast included), pay for health insurance, and provide public transportation inside Berlin in addition to providing free festival tickets and access to Pop-professional Kultur’s networking area for all acts.
- A young musician between 20-30 years old
- Applicant from the Global South, North Africa or West- and Central- Asia
- Must have work experience in the field of music
- Applicant must speak English fluently
Click here to apply
For further information, visit Goethe Talents
Kindly join us on Whatsapp and Telegram for more opportunity updates.
Leave a Comment