Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Contest 2023(up to $1,500)
Deadline: June 13, 2023
Applications open for the Bow Seat Ocean Awareness Contest 2023.apply now!
The 12th annual Ocean Awareness Contest offers young people a forum to examine their relationship to a changing world, learn about environmental challenges via art-making and creative communication, and become advocates for good change. International students between the ages of 11 and 18 are welcome to take part.
2023 Theme “Climate Heroes in Action”
Students are encouraged to study about climate change and potential solutions to the global warming dilemma as part of the 2023 Ocean Awareness Contest, Climate Heroes in Action. In the face of human-caused climate change, they want to honor the efforts of numerous unsung heroes who are striving to create a more just and inhabitable world. These heroes are paving the way for a better world for all of us with tenacity, resolve, and even joy.
|Award||Junior Division||Senior Division|
- Open to students ages 11-18 who are enrolled in middle school or high school (or the homeschool equivalent) worldwide. Proof of age, identity, or eligibility may be required.
- Students who have started college or university are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Students ages 11-14 may enter the Junior Division. Students ages 15-18 may enter the Senior Division. Please enter the age division based on your age at the time of entry.
- Participants under the age of 13 must have a parent or legal guardian complete a Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Parent/Guardian Consent Form with their submission.
Entries may be submitted by an individual or group of unlimited size. If you submit as a group, there must be one group leader who will serve as the contact person for the group.
- All of the names of the group members must be listed in the submission.
- All group members must meet age eligibility requirements (11-18 years old.)
- Award money will be split evenly among the group members.
- Submit in the age division of the group leader.
A student may submit (i.e., have their name included in) only one entry per category. Therefore, a student may have a maximum of six different submissions, one in each category.
For further information, visit Bow Seat
Kindly join us on Whatsapp and Telegram for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment