Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023 of the World Food Program (WFP) (upto $ 150,000 in funding)
Deadline for applications: March 1st, 23:59 (CEST) | Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program : World Food Program (WFP). (Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023)
The World Food Program (WFP) Innovation Accelerator seeks for, promotes, and scales innovative new approaches to end world hunger and accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The World Food Program (WFP) Innovation Accelerator seeks for, promotes, and scales innovative new approaches to end world hunger and accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program seeks to assist agro-entrepreneurs and high-impact solutions in LMICs that address resource-efficient farming.
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
Initiated by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. This accelerator program is a collaboration between the WFP Innovation Accelerator and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ). And its Fund for the Promotion of Innovation in Agriculture (i4Ag) (BMZ). The initiative will pick early-stage businesses and solution providers. That the WFP Innovation Accelerator and other partners will help financially, technically, and methodologically. We will be able to promote climate resilience and the protection of natural resources, food security, improved income, and employment with the cooperation of brilliant persons around the world.
Application Requirements for Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023
- At least one of the target countries must be the legal home of your solution (for-profit or social enterprise).
- The applicant organization must be locally formed and have an office or other permanent presence in the country of application.
- In any of the target nations, the agriculture and food sector must be able to enhance climate resilience, and your innovation clearly addresses one or more of these critical challenges.
- Your idea must at the very least be at the Proof of Concept with a Validated Prototype (MVP) stage.
- Your invention has a confirmed potential impact and commercial worth.
- A dedicated founding team with at least five full-time personnel is required for the solution.
- The value proposition’s validation by the user/customer must be demonstrated by the applicants.
- Initiatives have to be working on creating a direct route to commercial viability (business model alignment).
- Solutions had to have a feasible plan they might carry out throughout the course of the 6- to 9-month Sprint program.
- Innovations need to improve one or more of the following areas: food security, employment and income production, climate resilience, and natural resource conservation. They also need to replace current practices or establish new ones.
- Smallholder farmers, food processing businesses, small and medium-sized enterprises, consumers, young people, and/or women should all benefit from new solutions.
- Startups must be able to verify that their organization is diverse, non-discriminatory, gender-balanced, has demonstrated leadership skills, has an entrepreneurial approach, and can articulate its overall mission.
- Its beneficiaries give priority to programs that promote gender equality and women’s empowerment by creating jobs or having a high proportion of women in leadership roles.
- In July 2023, selected teams will attend a 4-day, entirely virtual WFP Innovation Bootcamp.
- Also, chosen firms will be eligible to apply for the 6 to 9 month WFP Sprint Program. An accelerator program that provides access to:
- Throughout their sprint, they received assistance from the WFP Innovation Accelerator and relevant partners.
- access to a global network of key players involved in mentorship and international, commercial, and development collaboration.
- Equity finance for a potential expansion strategy of up to $150,000.
- Solutions that have demonstrated their viability in terms of concept, scope, and social impact. May be eligible for additional funding and assistance in upcoming WFP alumni community activities or projects.
For More Information about Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023
Visit the WFP Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023 official website.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment