The 2023 SheTrades Accelerator Program is for female businesses
The 2023 SheTrades Accelerator Program is currently accepting applications.
The Women Owned Businesses (WOBs) and BSOs in the Apparel, Accessories, and Home Décor sector from Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, and South Africa are the target market. For the SheTrades Accelerator Programme for Women Entrepreneurs and Business Support Organizations in the Apparel, Accessories, and Home Décor sectors.
- It strives to assist WOBs and their community in generating revenue,
- and creating jobs by increasing the competitiveness of women-owned businesses;
- developing new market connections and business possibilities for women-owned enterprises in the sector.
- strengthening the business support ecosystem to better support the growth of initiatives and activities for women’s economic empowerment.
The SheTrades Accelerator is a component of the Global Project Cultural and Creative Industries. Which was commissioned by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). And aims to improve employment and income opportunities for those working in the partner countries’ cultural and creative industries. By fostering entrepreneurial, digital, creative, and technical skills.
Women-owned or -led enterprises in Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, or South Africa are eligible for the SheTrades Accelerator program.
Eligibility requirements for The 2023 SheTrades Accelerator Program
- Must be company with a woman as its leader (at least 25% owned by women, with women exercising management or control)
- based in Kenya, Lebanon, Senegal, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, South Africa, or Lebanon
- operating in the clothes (not children’s apparel), accessories (not footwear), home goods, or jewelry industries
For Additional Information
Visit the SheTrades Accelerator Program’s official website.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment