Deadline: March 10, 2023 | Repsol Foundation Entrepreneurs Fund 2023 (up to 100,000 euros)
Don’t miss out, apply today for the Repsol Foundation’s 12th Call for the Entrepreneurs Fund 2023!
They are searching for tech startups developing ground-breaking strategies for the energy transition in the following areas:
- Nature-based climate solutions for carbon footprint reduction
- Low CO₂ emissions
- Circular economy
- Digitalisation for the energy industry
This program is ideal for start-ups who are currently testing their products with actual customers or will do so over the next two to three years. Connect with Repsol Deep Tech if your startup has reached the pre-commercial stage and has established recurring clients.
What they offer
- Between 60,000 and 100,000 euros non-refundable for one year.
- We do not ask for a share of the start-up’s equity or intellectual property.
Multidisciplinary mentoring team
- Two senior mentors, former Repsol employees who collaborate on a voluntary basis. Professionals with a high level of knowledge in business management.
- Two mentors who provide technological support and their knowledge of the market as active Repsol professionals.
Possibility of pilot trials with Repsol
- We try to facilitate the relevant pilot testing at Repsol facilities, but please note that this is not always possible.
- Start-ups admitted to our program are not restricted from piloting at the facilities of any other company or third party.
Without having to go anywhere
- It is an international programme where start-ups from all over the world participate without having to leave their premises.
- This Call is addressed to Startups in pre-commercial or very early commercial stage with founders maintaining control of the company.
- Startups can have their registered office in any country, with the exception of tax havens or non-cooperative tax jurisdictions in accordance with applicable tax regulations and the OCDE/EU criteria.
- Repsol Group and Fundación Repsol employees may participate in this Call provided that the Startups they promote are not directly related to the responsibilities of their current or previous positions at the Company.
- Women-led startups, or companies with at least one woman in the team are encouraged to apply.
Visit Repsol Foundation for further information.