Chemical Engineer Job in Dubai
Regarding the Client: For the Chemical Engineer Job in Dubai
A Dubai-based market leader in the trading of environmentally friendly, sustainable solutions for air and water
Job Description Skills
- promptly responding to customer feedback and service requests.
- Using water treatment chemicals to develop preventative maintenance strategies and monitor machinery and equipment performance.
- checking the safety and quality of every piece of equipment.
- presenting demonstrations to make sure customers are informed on how to use equipment safely and effectively.
- making suggestions for new functions and product enhancements.
- maintaining inventory and placing new orders for supplies as necessary.
Qualifications for the Chemical Engineer Job in Dubai
- Male, age range: 25 to 38
- Minimum of one year of experience as a service engineer, chemical engineer, lab engineer, or test engineer in the UAE market for air/water solutions, along with a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- For chemical engineer practice, a license or experience certificates are advantages.
- In the UAE, one must possess a valid driving license.
Job Specifics for the Chemical Engineer Job in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the location of the job. The company’s industry is “Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency,” and the company’s “type” is “Recruitment Agency.” The position is “Chemical Engineering,” and the employment status is “Full Time Employee,” with an unspecified monthly salary range.
One preferred applicant
Location of residence: United Arab Emirates
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment