Applications for the job of Data and Al Brand Sales Specialist in Saudi Arabia are now open
In the IBM Data & AI brand, a Technology Sales Representative role—what we internally refer to as a “Brand Sales Specialist”—means enhancing enterprises’ data understanding to boost their success.
It entails offering tools that empower users in a variety of roles across organizations to transform data into useful insights without the need to wait for IT.
Additionally, it entails marketing software that has won numerous awards as well as top-notch design methodologies that let business analysts pose novel queries.
The answers to these questions are actually reshaping the world and its future.
You will be well-positioned for success and positive impact thanks to excellent onboarding and an industry-leading learning culture, and ongoing development will move your career in the right direction.
Our sales environment is experiential and collaborative. As a member of a team, you’ll be surrounded by sharp co-creators and bright minds who are always willing to lend a hand and be helped, as you put passion into work that will encourage our clients to purchase IBM’s goods and services.
Your position and obligations
- As a Brand Sales Specialist, you’ll work closely with customers to build relationships, comprehend their needs, gain their trust, and demonstrate how IBM’s market-leading solutions will help them solve their problems and benefit their company.
- Our passion is for success. If this position is a good fit for you, your accomplishments will demonstrate that both our clients’ businesses and your career are thriving.
- A “day in the life” of this role could include, but not be limited to, the following to help ensure this win-win outcome:
- Managing a select group of committed clients and articulating the distinct value of IBM’s technology at both the technical and commercial levels.
- Using your solution-selling expertise you’ll be identifying and engaging decision makers and influencers, qualifying business opportunities, and responding to clients’ needs to create strategic, long-term partnerships.
- Managing the entire sales process, from RFI / RFP response preparation, and ensuring delivery against KPIs, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
– Collaborating with the broader IBM sales ecosystem, from Marketing to Sales and technical colleagues, to IBM Business Partners, to build sales campaigns and incremental pipeline.
Requirements for the job of Data and Al Brand Sales Specialist in Saudi Arabia
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven track record of success in technology sales, with emphasis on new client acquisition.
- Demonstrable application of business and commercial acumen, communicated at all levels, to show the operational impact and financial value of technological solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that are equally engaging, compelling and influential.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the Data & AI market in order to consult and advise, and quickly grow your reputation as your clients’ credible, trusted advisor. (Training on IBM’s Data & AI offerings is provided)
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region.
Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments.
IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.