Deadline: 16 March 2023 | One Young World Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023
The goal of Bristol Myers Squibb, a multinational biopharmaceutical business, is to find, create, and distribute cutting-edge medications that aid patients in overcoming life-threatening illnesses.
Bristol Myers Squibb will fund 5 young leaders who are enhancing the health outcomes of communities that are disproportionately affected by serious diseases and health problems to attend the 2023 One Young World Summit through the Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship as part of our commitment to continuing our strong leadership and legacy in pioneering life-saving medicines for people around the world.
|Title:||One Young World Bristol Myers Squibb Scholarship 2023|
|Nationality:||Nationalities of all countries|
|Deadline:||16 March 2023|
|WhatsApp Link:||Click Here|
|Telegram Link:||Click Here|
The award aims to find and support young leaders who are transforming lives through research and enhancing medical outcomes for at-risk communities. Social entrepreneurs, activists, health professionals, and others who are Bristol Myers Squibb scholars are paving the path for a society with a more innovative and inclusive healthcare sector and a common attitude to serve patients.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, United Kingdom which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation between 1 – 6 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If required, transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship**.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in providing access to healthcare and supporting vulnerable communities.
- Applications from nations that are normally underrepresented in the One Young World Summit will be given priority.
Visit One Young World for further information