Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program 2023-2024
Applications open for the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program 2023-2024. Join a global network of educators to help your kids become global citizens.
International secondary-level educators invited to the United States under the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program for a six-week professional learning experience at a host university.
Participants engage in academic seminars, observe and co-teach in American classrooms, and work with academic staff and students at the host institution and at nearby secondary schools to develop optimal teaching techniques. To improve intercultural understanding, participants take part in a range of civic and cultural activities in their host towns.
Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program 2023-2024 Activities
- General academic seminars concentrating on training for instructors in instructional technology. Similarly, content-based education, student-centered learning, lesson preparation, and new teaching approaches.
- a practicum of at least 40 hours in local secondary schools with a U.S. partner teacher
- a wide range of pertinent cultural and professional development events.
- Current secondary-level (middle and high school), full-time teachers of English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL), math, science, foreign language or social studies including special education teachers in those subjects, at institutions serving primarily a local population
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of full-time teaching experience by the start of program, with a preference for those who have completed at least five years of full-time teaching
- Demonstrated oral and written English language proficiency
- Citizen and resident of an eligible country
- Other requirements as indicated in the application
Algeria • Argentina • Armenia • Azerbaijan • Bangladesh • Barbados • Belarus • Bolivia • Burkina Faso • Burma, Cambodia • Cameroon • Colombia • Costa Rica • Cote d’Ivoire • Croatia • Dominican Republic • Ecuador • Egypt, El Salvador • Estonia • Georgia • Ghana • Guatemala • Haiti • Honduras • India • Iraq • Jordan • Kazakhstan • Kenya,
Kyrgyzstan • Laos • Latvia • Malawi • Malaysia • Mali • Moldova • Mongolia • Mozambique • Nepal • Nicaragua • Niger, Nigeria • Panama • Papua New Guinea • Peru • Russia • Sri Lanka • Sudan • Tajikistan • Tanzania • Thailand • Timor Leste, Tunisia • Turkey • Turkmenistan • Ukraine • Uruguay • Uzbekistan • Venezuela • Vietnam • West Bank/Gaza • Zambia
- Accepting Applications: January – March 2023
- Applicants Notified: August 2023
- Spring 2024 Cohort Program: January – March 2024
- Fall 2024 Cohort Program: September – October 2024
For further information, click here
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment