The applications for the Hauler Driver at The Coca-Cola Company are now open.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of goods to the Depots within predetermined time frames based on the stock in the warehouse.
- should be in charge of the inventory transported in the car and make sure the merchandise loaded matches the invoices.
- As a representative of Century bottling Company blatantly exhibit your skill and willingness to communicate your work ethics and principles both at work and outside of it.
- Must be adaptable and flexible enough to quickly adjust to program changes.
- obey orders in accordance with the published Standard Operating Procedures for Drivers.
- Display effective customer service and communication abilities.
- Build trusting ties with your customers.
Condition of Vehicles
- monitoring the vehicle’s overall health and maintenance schedule
- Use a fuel-efficient driving style when operating the car.
- ensuring that all trucks are in good functioning order, both inside and out.
- ensuring the cleanliness of the trucks and any other specified work location, both inside and out.
- protective gear used while on duty
- Follow all business safety and health policies at all times. Report breaks, accidents, and abnormalities.
Skills, Experience, and Educational Requirements
- 3 years of continuous driving experience
- driving for three years with a spotless driving record
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Product expertise
- talents for troubleshooting
- basic knowledge of auto repair
Method of application for the Hauler Driver at The Coca-Cola Company
Are you capable and interested? To apply, visit The Coca-Cola Company at ccba.internal.erecruit.co.