Deadline: March 5, 2023
Applications open for the BeVisioneers Mercedes-Benz Fellowship 2023. Mercedes-Benz is funding beVisioneers, which offers young innovators the education, tools, and professional assistance needed to realize their environmentally friendly product or concept.
It doesn’t matter who you are or how well off you are. BeVisioneers is the association for you if you’re fervently committed to bringing about positive environmental change, whether in your neighborhood or around the world.
You participate in a special, one-year hybrid learning program as a beVisioneers fellow that was created and carried out by education trailblazers The DO School Fellowships gGmbH. Similarly, you join the beVisioneers community permanently after completing the program and launching your project, receiving help to keep improving your project as well as your leadership and business skills.
- You will receive individualized project coaching during your first year in addition to advice from leading authorities in the industry.
- Chance to enroll in masterclasses and submit grant applications for project funding. Additionally, you will be taught how to launch your product using the acclaimed DO Method.
- After finishing the 12-month program, you continue to be a part of the beVisioneers community, a global network of change-makers who collaborate at eye level to address today’s most urgent environmental concerns. Develop your abilities more, expand your project, more so help the environment in some way.
- Age: are between the ages of 16 and 28 at the time of applying
- Country: reside in India, South Africa, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Spain, Sweden, Denmark or the United Kingdom, and plan to implement their project idea in one or several of those countries
- English: have a good oral and written command of the English language
- Dedication: show a strong dedication to positive environmental change
- Grit: demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, including persistence, resilience and determination
- Leadership: show leadership in their communities
- Project: have an early-stage project or project idea for positive environmental impact
- Employment: may not work for, or have a parent or guardian who works for, Mercedes-Benz
For the BeVisioneers Mercedes-Benz Fellowship 2023, Click here to apply
For further information, visit Mercedes-Benz