Deadline for Submissions for Ashden International Awards 2023 is : March 8, 2023
The Ashden Awards have been identifying and showcasing the world’s upcoming climate champions for more than 20 years. Our awards foster climate innovation by providing grant prizes of up to £25,000 as well as ongoing development support, enabling organizations such as enterprises, charities, governments, and others to have a greater effect in the UK and low-income nations.
Conditions for Eligibility
The following are eligible: companies, NGOs, governmental agencies, and social enterprises (both for-profit and not-for-profit, including neighborhood associations).
Each prize is only valid for work in specific regions of the globe.
All applicants must meet the following qualifying requirements in order to be considered and receive an award:
· Customers, consumers, or beneficiaries must be able to access the work that is submitted for an award right now.
· The candidate’s work must demonstrate innovation.
· The work of the candidate must be capable of making a substantial impact. This might be accomplished via their organization’s expansion or by their idea being copied all over the world. To accomplish this, candidates must be prepared to collaborate with Ashden and others. The term “significant” impact can refer to a variety of things, including a significant decrease in emissions, a mitigation measure that addresses a major threat to people’s wellbeing, or a change in people’s quality of life, especially for the most marginalized.
· The candidate must exhibit sound management and governance.
· We seek the effective use of finances and a solid strategy for generating additional revenue, whether from sales, grants, or any other source.
· Organizations may or may not be for profit. Sustainability must be ingrained in winners’ behaviors and principles.
- Free entry is available for the annual Ashden Awards, and winners receive a monetary award, access to donors, and a promotional film about their work.
- The Ashden network offers opportunities and publicity to all finalists.
Applications The deadline for submissions for the 2023 Ashden Awards is March 8, 2023, 23:59 GMT.
For Additional Information
Visit the Ashden International Awards 2023 official website.