NSSF Hi-Innovator Women Accelerator Programme 2023 (USD 20,000 Grant)
Deadline: 31st January 2023
NSSF is currently accepting applications for its Hi-Innovator Women Accelerator Programme 2023. Submit yours straight away!
Over a five-year period, Hi-Innovator set out to support startup and expanding companies operating in the Ugandan ecosystem. The program seeks to have an effect on 92,400 women who are both employers and employees across Uganda’s five regions, as well as 132,000 kids who are connected to 20 hubs/ESOs throughout the nation.
In order to meet this goal, they are starting a women’s accelerator to enable female entrepreneurs from all industries the chance to sharpen their business acumen, expand their companies to become more robust, and boost their competitiveness and ability to access financing.
The Hi-Innovator Women Accelerator Programme 2023 has been created for Ugandan firms run entirely by women who are also the owners. Women who manage growing enterprises that have been operating for at least two years are eligible for the program.
During the program, businesses will get
- USD 20,000 grant funding and in turn provide a 6% equity stake ownership to NSSF
- All businesses will have access to customized technical support.
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and mentoring.
- Investor networking events and links to forward and backward markets
- unlimited access to the Business Academy’s educational materials
- fully registered with the National Social Security Fund, the Uganda Revenue Authority, and the Uganda Registry Services Bureau (URSB) (NSSF). It is acceptable to register for the first time prior to applying.
- The company should have been operating lawfully and continuously in Uganda for at least two years.
- At least two full-time employees work for the company, and at least half of them are under the age of 35.
- The company should have at least 70% women in top management and leadership positions and at least 50% female ownership.
- The company should have generated at least 10 million Uganda Shillings in income last year, and it hasn’t raised more than 1 billion Uganda Shillings in grants, convertible grants, debt, or private equity.
- has proof that the Hi-Innovator business academy course was successfully completed.
- All types of businesses are welcome to take part.
- Willing to give the NSSF a 6% ownership stake
For further information, visit NSSF
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment