UNESCO World Heritage Residence Scholarship 2023 (4.500-euro grant)
Deadline: February 15th 2023.
Applications open for the UNESCO World Heritage Residence Scholarship 2023.
Making connections between people and fostering international cooperation is one goal of UNESCO’s World Heritage Convention. One of the main ideas is peace. These concepts serve as the foundation for the World Heritage Residence Scholarship, which aims to spark interest in and knowledge of the collective memory of humanity through World Heritage sites.
The World Heritage Residence Scholarship 2023 aims to create connections between World Heritage sites all around the world in the arts and creative fields. The scholarship is international and can be applied for by people from all over the world, such as researchers, artists or other cultural actors.
A person with an idea related to the UNESCO World Heritage list who can relate the World Heritage site Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland to another World Heritage site in an artistic, cultural, or academic way is awarded the Residence Scholarship for the World Heritage site Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland by Region Gävleborg.
The World Heritage Scholarship is a residency that involves
- staying and living in one or two World Heritage farms for a period of one month.
- a grant of ap. 4.500 euro (50.000 SEK) to carry out the idea/project in question.
Please describe your project in as much detail as you can in your application.
- How and how will you connect Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland to another World Heritage Site? What aspect of your project appeals to the sites?
- It’s crucial to demonstrate your prior research as well as your thoughts for how the project might improve the actual sites.
- A project name that accurately reflects the endeavor is a good idea. More so, it’s good to include attachments with previous work or projects with your application.
For further information, visit UNESCO
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment