Deadline: January 26, 2023
Are you the founder of a cutting-edge social startup? Attempting to transform your company from within? Or your helping those in need? Do you promote or push for change? Inform us of it and apply for the Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards 2023 right away!
The Global Solutions Initiative seeks to develop ideas for more effective balancing of political and economic actions with social progress and environmental sustainability. They wish to honor and reward youth-led projects and efforts from all over the world that represent this recoupling-approach through the Young Global Changers Recoupling Awards.
Recoupling initiatives must be driven by a people-centric strategy that prioritizes the requirements and opinions of their stakeholders, clients, and communities. The judges look for extremely innovative, distinctive, and creative solutions or approaches that address particular problems that have gone unaddressed in the past. Projects must be developed beyond the concept stage and may involve both nonprofit and social commercial ventures.
- All applicants who qualify to be among the Top 50, will become part of our cohort of 2023 Young Global Changers.
- All 50 projects will be presented on the Global Solutions website.
- Selected projects will have a chance to receive additional mentoring, training, and further support to help improve their project or initiative.
- Representatives of the most outstanding projects will get the opportunity to travel to Berlin and participate in the 2023 Global Solutions Summit (May 15/16, 2023).
- More so , the very best will have the chance to present their project at the Summit in front of a renowned jury and an international audience.
The jury will select three winners.
- The overall winner receives a prize of € 5.000.
- the runner-up receives € 2.000.
- third place wins € 1.000.
- Young entrepreneurs or innovators who have started or involved in a leading role in a social enterprise that aims at aligning economic activity with environmental sustainability and social prosperity.
- Young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside (“intrapreneurs”).
- Young non-profit actors, community organizers, advocacy leaders, as well as campaigners, or implementers of social, economic, or environmental change on a local, regional or even on the global level.
- The project, business or initiative that you apply with needs to aim at recoupling, i.e. a better alignment of economic or political activities with social well-being and environmental sustainability.
- Similarly, the applicant should have a leading position in the project/initiative they are applying with. (e.g. founder, co-founder, project-lead, initiator or a similar role.)
- The applicant needs to be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants need to be willing and motivated to become active members of a global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change.
For further information, visit Global Solutions