Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest 2023
Deadline: 28 February 2023
Applications open for the Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest 2023. Participants in the Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest must be between the ages of 18 and 33. It strives to encourage and promote emerging photographers as they pursue excellence in their field.
Four categories will be featured in the Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest 2023 competition.
- Important events in the life of individuals and nations as a whole are the main subject of entries in the category: major political and social events; reports from war zones and places struck by natural disasters; decisive moments in people’s lives.
- This category involves entries, which captured moments in sport: victories of athletes and dramatic losses; daily sports training; the beauty of sports competitions.
- This category involves entries reflecting the entire multicolored palette of topics and images from all over the world. The author’s task is to show an everyday life kaleidoscope in its timeless beauty and harmony, uniting scenes from everyday life; the life of big cities and small towns; nature pictures; ethnographic and religious holidays.
- This category involves entries such as individual or group portraits of people. Photos can be documentary and posed. The determining factor in this category is the author’s ability to reveal the inner world of his characters, express their mental qualities and character through the uniqueness of their appearance and looks as a whole.
- A single photo or a sequence of no more than 12 photos may be included in an entry. Minor cropping, white balance correction, or brightness and contrast adjustments are permissible.
- Photos that have been heavily altered, with portions of the image modified, erased, or replaced with a different image, as well as framed images, collages, and photos, won’t be accepted.
- JPG files will be used to upload photos. The maximum compression allowed is 10. additionally, The image’s longer side must be no less than 2,200 pixels and no more than 5,700 pixels.
- The photograph’s serial number, author’s first and last names, the photograph’s title, and the year it was taken must all appear in the file name, separated by underscores, for instance: 01 Smith James The Spring 2011. Latin script must be used for the filename.
- The file cannot be larger than 20 MB. All of the EXIF information must be in the file as well.
- The contestant uploads and saves entries to their personal page at STENINCONTEST.COM. Up until the contestant submits the entry, photos can be added or replaced. Photos cannot be added to or removed from an entry after it has been submitted.
- Images must be from a time after January 1, 2022. more so,In extreme circumstances, images from earlier years’ series are permitted. In this scenario, the final image in the sequence has to have been taken in 2022 or 2023.
For further information, click here
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment