Deadline: December 27th, 2022.
Applications open for the ARM Deji Alli Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) 2023.Submit straight away!
The ARM Deji Alli Young Talent Award 2023 is a TechnoVision TVC Labs and ARM initiative that aims to provide young Nigerians the chance to create cutting-edge start-up businesses that benefit Nigeria’s economy.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) program was launched by ARM in 2015 in memory of its first CEO with the goal of fostering lifelong learning by assisting recent graduates and students from Nigeria in realizing their ideas.
In keeping with ARM’s dedication to corporate social responsibility (CSR), the DAAYTA 2023 program aims to develop a generation of change leaders who will collaborate to create a better future. It aims to assist business concepts that purposefully have a beneficial social impact while producing a profit.
Receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e., you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
For further information, visit ARM