Amazon Web Services (AWS) Healthcare Accelerator Programme 2023
Deadline: January 8, 2023
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is currently accepting applications for its Healthcare Accelerator Programme 2023.
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator Programme is a four-week virtual technical, business, and mentorship program that will scale high potential businesses with a particular emphasis on the pressing issues of healthcare burnout, training, retention, and workforce deployment.
AWS Healthcare Accelerator Programme is distinctive and gives each participating organization the freedom to choose its own objectives and priorities. Companies participating in the program will gain access to AWS’s technical and business experience, tailored to their needs and goals.
- The accelerator will assist entrepreneurs in using AWS cloud technology to address the most difficult problems in healthcare. More so, selected entrepreneurs will develop and expand their cloud-based healthcare solutions in collaboration with AWS technical professionals.
- AWS computing credits, healthcare, business, and more than 50 hours of unique content sessions
- Assistance from business model experts, regulatory pathway plans, product safety and effectiveness studies, linkages with electronic health records and other clinical information systems, and clinical deployment planning from the healthcare industry
- Opportunities for cooperation between AWS healthcare clients and APN members looking for healthcare solutions
- Ability to engage with people through the AWS, AlchemistX, and Plexal global networks in order to eventually secure collaborations and trial projects
- Startups with solutions addressing clinical and healthcare worker burnout, retention, training, deployment, and workflow are eligible.
- Looking for startups with a strategic emphasis on the U.S. or EMEA healthcare market segments from all around the world. From the growing stage through the series C and beyond, we accept businesses at all stages.
Any early-stage firm that fits the following requirements is eligible for the accelerator:
- Has an established customer base, a validated solution, and revenue.
- Is centered on healthcare solutions or has a solution that already exists in another industry that can be used to address the healthcare issues outlined in the call for applications.
- Has an AWS account, is migrating to AWS, or is thinking about migrating to AWS.
- Is able to dedicate 15 hours per week during EVERY week of the four-week accelerator program, which includes weekly 1:1 business and technical mentoring as well as live virtual sessions.
- Speaks English well and is able to participate in video conferences, which are frequently held during U.S. or European work hours.
For further information, visit AWS
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment