Deadline: February 15 2023
Applications open for the ACT Professional Volunteer Program (PVP) 2023. The program aims to enlist experts from a range of professions working for private sector firms. These offer knowledgeable assistance to development organizations connected to the ACT Foundation.
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant-making nonprofit organization that was founded in 2016 to aid local, national, and regional non-profit groups tackling issues and corresponding vulnerabilities all across the African Continent.
These development groups now carry out a number of projects that address vulnerabilities in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, but they need professional assistance in order to expand and remain viable as an organization. Based on the unique requirements of implementing charities within the ACT Foundation network, they require experts and corporate entities to offer professional pro-bono services.
Reasons to volunteer:
- Through the application of their expertise, the volunteer consultants given a chance to contribute back to society through this initiative.
- Corporate organizations can strengthen their core values by offering pro bono services through employee engagement / volunteering programs.
- With your support, social development organizations in Nigeria and all of Africa might see a dramatic improvement in their operations and program execution.
- Minimum of 15 Year Working Experience
- An Expert in Your Field
- Worked Closely Around Social Development (Public, Private or Social Sector)
- Passionate About Making a Difference in Africa
- Willing to Offer Pro Bono Services and Passionate About Supporting to Social Development Organizations (NGOs and Social Enterprise
- Willing to Commit for A Minimum of three (3) Months and two (2) sessions each month
- Expert entrepreneurs are eligible to register
For further information about Professional Volunteer Program (PVP) 2023, visit ACT Foundation