Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Social Media Ambassador 2023
Deadline: 31 December 2022.
Applications open for the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Social Media Ambassador 2023. Through this special volunteer program, you may strengthen your voice and establish connections with leading organizations.
Do you want to connect with leading international organizations, be a part of a select group of young environmental influencers who will impact the global dialogue around sustainable landscapes, and get first access to Global Landscapes Forum initiatives and events? Submit straight away!
Role of a GLF Social Media Ambassador.
The program offers a great deal of flexibility to collaborate with the GLF Social Media team on the following activities on your own time:
- Help boost the GLF’s campaigns and events through your preferred social media channel
- Co-create insightful content in collaboration with the GLF Social Media team
- Provide live coverage of GLF events: digital forums, conferences, live streams, and more
- Attend virtual coordination meetings
- Opportunities for networking with top companies online and in person.
- Free admission and access to all GLF and partner events’ backstage areas
- Social media classes and seminars to gain practical skills you may use for your own projects
- the chance to utilize the moniker “GLF Social Media Ambassador” across all social media channels
- After each project or event, custom certificates are issued.
- Constant assistance from the main GLF team and a communication route for internal matters
- To advance in your professional career, seek out mentoring and recommendations.
- The GLF Social Media Ambassadors program seeks to champion young people from all over the world.
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old. You can be based anywhere in the world.
- You will need a basic knowledge of English to communicate with our team, although you will have the option of using your own language(s) in external communications as an Ambassador.
- You should already have one or more social media channels with a steady following.
- You don’t have to be an experienced social media influencer to join, but you should be motivated and passionate about sustainable change and support the GLF’s goals.
For further information, visit GLF
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment