Global Health Corps (GHC) Africa Fellowship 2023–2024
The Global Health Corps (GHC) Africa Fellowship 2023–2024 application period is currently open. Young professionals are invited to apply for paid 13-month fellowships with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia through GHC. These nations include Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
In order to place highly qualified candidates in high-impact businesses for a 13-month fellowship, GHC seeks out and chooses candidates with a variety of skill sets and backgrounds. Fellows significantly benefit their placement organizations and the communities they serve during their fellowship year. They join GHC’s global network and take part in comprehensive leadership training.
The Global Health Corps fellowship offers intense leadership development and professional growth in addition to the following:
- GHC fellows are provided with a living stipend.
- Professional development funds: During the fellowship year, fellows are allowed to apply for up to $600 from the GHC Professional Development Fund in order to pursue education or other endeavors that advance their professional development.
- Completion award: Fellows are eligible for the $1,500 completion prize if they finish the whole fellowship year in good standing and take part in the End of Year Retreat.
- All fellows are given housing for the duration of their fellowship.
- Health Insurance: Throughout the placement year, all fellows will receive health insurance.
- The placement company or GHC will arrange health insurance for fellows.
- Travel: GHC arranges or facilitates fellows’ transportation to all GHC training sessions and retreats.
- International fellows must have a valid work permit in order to lawfully complete their fellowship in the country of placement.
- Your placement organization and Global Health Corps will direct you in filling out and submitting an application.
- Be under 30 years of age.
- Own a bachelor’s or undergraduate degree from a university.
- Be able to speak English well.
- Be a resident of zimbabwe, Burundi, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zambia.
Applications end at noon (EST), 7:00 p.m. (CAT), and 8:00 p.m. (EAT). To submit your application as soon as you can, they advise you to!
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
For application submission:
- Create a profile
- Fill out your background information, essays, choice of fellowship job, reference request details, and the optional skills and experience survey.
- You must include the following papers in your application by uploading them: Your modernized expert Identity Card for a CV your birth certificate, passport, or national identification card
- Proof of education
Leave a Comment