Deadline: 09 December 2022
Applications open for the Yes Youth Development Program 2023.For the Southern African subsidiary, they are searching for 15 interns that want to make a difference and join our team for a year.
With its primary clients being multinational breweries and beverage makers, the food industry, as well as the chemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics sectors, Krones designs, develops, produces, and installs both machines and full filling and packaging lines in a global setting.
Krones Southern Africa is looking for graduates to finish a 12-month program with the company. Candidates should be well-rounded and passionate. Successful candidates will get exposure and experience; these positions are appropriate for those looking to gain real-world work experience.
The positions are as follows:
- Finance Intern (X1)
- Human Resources Intern (X1)
- IT Intern (X1)
- Warehouse Intern (X4)
- Procurement Intern (X2)
- Life Cycle Services Intern (X2)
- Services Intern Technical (Electrical/Mechanical) (X1)
- Service Admin Intern (X1)
- Health and Safety Intern(X1)
- General Administrative Intern (X1)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Completed relevant diploma or degree for the relevant positions
- No previous practical work experience (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate/ MS Office (Intermediate)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
Visit Krones SA (Pty) Ltd for further information on Yes Youth Development Program 2023