The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) 2023
Deadline: 12 December 2022
Please submit your application as soon as possible for The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) 2023!
Investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research are the five main areas of activity for Afrinvest, a top capital market holding corporation with a concentration on West Africa.
Since 1995, they have worked diligently, professionally, and discreetly to provide people and businesses with financial advisory solutions.
Graduates of their analyst program are well-prepared for rewarding careers in finance. This is your chance to join them if you wish to pursue a career as a financial advisor, stockbroker, investment manager, trust manager, or research analyst.
- Health & Group Life Insurance, Telephone & Data Allowance, Professional Membership Benefits, Staff Welfare Allowance.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.
Visit Afrinvest for further information on The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) 2023
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment