Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students, French Government Masters/PhD Degree.
Deadline: 10 Jan 2023 (annual) Study in: France Course starts AY 2023-2024
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program to help French higher education institutions draw top international students to their master’s and PhD programs.
It encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries for master’s level programs and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries for PhD level programs, providing opportunities to future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors in priority areas of study.
Universities and academic institutions in France
engineering program, joint doctorate program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), or master’s degree program run in collaboration with a partner university abroad.
The area(s) of study
The following 7 disciplines of study for the Master’s and Doctoral components are covered by two significant disciplinary fields covered by the Eiffel scholarships:
• For science and technology: biology and health; environmental change; math and digital; sciences in engineering
History, the French language, and French culture are relevant to the humanities and social sciences. Political science and law, as well as economics and management
- Abroad studying students
- Scholarship worth, components, and length:
- The Eiffel scholarship can be given for 12-36 months and comprises a monthly grant of €1,181 for Master’s level studies. The Eiffel scholarship is given for a maximum of 12 months and comprises a monthly grant of €1,700 for PhD-level studies.
- Additionally, the program covers a variety of costs like domestic and international travel, health insurance, housing searches, and cultural events.
- The Eiffel Program does not cover tuition costs.
Please ask the French higher education institution you are applying to for information on the requirements.
Direct applications from students are NOT accepted. Higher education institutions in France make requests for EIFFEL scholarships.
As a result, in order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must apply and fulfill the conditions of the French higher education institution. Applications sent by foreign universities or directly by students would be deemed ineligible. For participating French institutions, the application deadline is earlier and falls in November or December 2022. Campus France applications must be submitted by 10 January 2023.
To access the online application form and to get comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to go to the official website (link provided below).
Website for the Eiffel Scholarship Program (Eiffel Scholarships in France for International Students)