The foundation of many of today’s greatest potential and difficulties is our existing food system. It is obvious that we must move quickly to implement a wide range of solutions for the ways in which we produce, process, package, transport, eat, and dispose of our food. (Grow Impact Accelerator program 2023 cohort 4)
The GROW Impact Accelerator, supported by AgFunder, propels this transition by accelerating the expansion of new foodtech and agtech firms addressing the most pressing sustainability issues.
Successful businesses receive a US$100K investment from AgFunder as well as in-kind benefits from the program, such as an accelerator program that helps you develop your business model for global expansion and connects you to the AgFunder & GROW network.
Sharpen your growth strategy
SHARPEN YOUR GROWTH STRATEGY
through bespoke coaching, mentor support and customer validation
by launching into new markets with customer acquisition, pilot project launches and resource matching
to fuel your growth and deliver impact where most needed in the world
What to expect
- What to expect is for your company’s growth to be accelerated over a shorter period of time.
- We support entrepreneurs holistically because we believe that businesses succeed when their founders have the financial, professional, and technical resources they require to succeed. For founders, the program is organized into thematic “streams” so they can design a unique journey with a cohort mentality.
- We scrutinize your value proposition and business strategy to make sure it is supported, centered on the needs of the client, and scalable. To help you GROW your business, we put you in touch with clients, vendors, authorities, service providers, mentors, investors, and the media.
- Over the course of five months, a series of one-on-one virtual coaching sessions with GROW’s innovation and entrepreneurship experts
- Continual communication with the agfunder investment team, including the incorporation of a stakeholder communication and impact measurement framework.
- Individual mentoring sessions with members of GROW’s international network of cross-industry partners, including international food and agriculture mncs, in branding, marketing, sales, sustainability, finance, and other areas.
- To broaden your knowledge of agrifoodtech, entrepreneurship, fundraising, sustainability, and impact, participate in group learning and insight sessions.
- Connecting with other agrifoodtech entrepreneurs through networking
USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round (a programme fee of USD$30K will be deducted from this amount)
PRODUCT TESTING & DEVELOPMENT
Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling
Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts
Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round
COACHING & MENTORSHIP
Our experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts
Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme.
MEDIA EXPOSURE AND PUBLICITY
Through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the programme
Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore
We’re on the hunt for companies operating in new frontiers of agtech and foodtech, tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Advancing Smallholder Farmers
- ADVANCING SMALLHOLDER FARMERS
- Alt-proteins and Novel Foods and Ingredients
- ALT-PROTEINS AND NOVEL FOODS AND INGREDIENTS
- Supply Chain Rationalisation
- SUPPLY CHAIN RATIONALISATION
- Climate-Smart Agriculture and Aquaculture
- CLIMATE-SMART AGRICULTURE AND AQUACULTURE
- Circular Economy
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- Food Waste Valorisation
- FOOD WASTE VALORISATION
- Personalised Nutrition & Health
- PERSONALISED NUTRITION & HEALTH
Successful applicants for this programme usually have an MVP, are on their way to establishing product-market fit, and operate in at least one market
January 30 2023
Visit the Official Page of the Grow Impact Accelerator program 2023 cohort 4