PROGRAM FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS IN SAP
The SAP Digital Skills Center offers a free program for young professionals called the SAP Young Professionals Program. The two-month program’s goal is to provide recent graduates with the credentials and soft skills needed to launch a career as a SAP Associate Consultant. SAP will work closely with program graduates to connect them with a variety of possibilities with SAP clients and partners to work as a SAP Consultant after the training is complete.
INFORMATION ON THE CERTIFICATE:
Ariba SAP Sourcing
You can standardize operations, keep track of sourcing activities, shorten the sourcing cycle time, and generate long-term savings using SAP Ariba Sourcing.
SUCCESS with SAP
To avoid being disrupted, achieve efficiencies to finance innovation, and modify mission-critical systems without taking economic risks, every firm needs to create new business models. The answer is RISE with SAP.
RISE with SAP is a complete product that includes:
- Cloud ERP for all company requirements
- Industry-leading techniques and scalability
- SAP and our partners offer outcome-driven services for analytics and business process transformation.
HOW YOU HELP:
- Begin your path to becoming a SAP Consultant; gain associate-level SAP Certifications that are recognized throughout the world; learn from SAP professionals;
- Learn about SAP Technologies through workshops and classroom settings;
- Learn the soft skills you’ll need to succeed in your job applications;
- Gain access to introductions to job openings within the SAP Ecosystem to assist in finding a career after the course. Please be aware that finishing this program does not guarantee you a job.
WHO WE NEED AS A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must be able to work legally in Uganda.
- Candidates must be unemployed at the moment or working in a temporary or part-time position unrelated to their professional goals;
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Candidates should have received their diplomas within the last three years, preferably with a GPA in the top quartile; documentation of this may be required;
- Candidates must be really interested in beginning a traveling SAP-related career;
- Candidates should speak and write English with ease;
- During the training term, full-time availability from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday, is required since the program will start in the middle of November 2022. The duration of the program is about two months.
- This training will be conducted online in a virtual live classroom setting due to the spread of the coronavirus. Please make sure you have reliable internet access at home so you can take part in this program.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment