Competition Authority of Kenya Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2023
Deadline: 7 November 2022
The Authority is accepting applications from candidates who meet the necessary qualifications for the Young Professionals Programme 2023
The Competition Act No.12 of 2010 authorized the establishment of the Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority), a Statutory Agency. The Authority’s mandate is to safeguard and advance competition while also safeguarding consumers from deceptive and unfair business practices.
The Authority runs a one (1) year Young Professionals Programme (YPP) to expose the participants to the Competition Policy and Law Enforcement with the objective of motivating and thereof deepening interest and capacity in this field.
- Candidates MUST have a Master’s Degree or higher in a field relevant to law, economics, or business-related course in a recognized university, and more so, MUST be younger than thirty-five (35) years old.
Rules and Regulations
- The successful candidates receive a one (1) year training contract and paid a monthly stipend.
- At the end of the programme, all the Young Professionals required to write a paper on Competition Policy and Law prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Successful professionals may be absorbed into the permanent workforce of the Authority based on availability of a vacancy
Requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Successful candidates will be required to obtain and submit copies of clearance certificates from the following Agencies during the interview:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigations Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
It is recommended that interested applicants who match the above standards send their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Visit official page for further information on Young Professionals Programme (YPP) 2023
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment