YALE Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023
Deadline: December 7, 2022
Applications open for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023 it gives great people from all over the world and across a variety of disciplines the opportunity to improve the world. Every year, the Program chooses a varied group of World Fellows to live together for four months at Yale University in order to develop intellectually, share information, sharpen skills, and widen networks.
People with character, integrity, drive, and talent make up World Fellows. They are innovative, disruptive, and dynamic. They are benevolent leaders who assist, uplift, and encourage others. Similarly they have a track record of making a difference, are progressing professionally, and have the drive to reach their maximum potential.
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month, full-time residential program based out of Yale’s Jackson School of Global Affairs. The Program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December. Since its inception in 2002, the Program has grown to include a network of approximately 400 World Fellows who are connected to Yale and give back to their communities in 91 different countries.
- The Program offers World Fellows the chance to broaden their perspectives, gain knowledge from one another, and advance both personally and professionally. More so, World Fellows participate in Yale’s intellectual community through giving presentations, speaking on panels, working with others, attending seminars, and mentoring students.
Further benefits include:
- A taxable stipend to pay New Haven living expenses
- For the length of the program, a modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment
- Medical insurance
- Travel from home country round-trip
- Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with demonstrated and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level. The average age of a World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the United States. While applicants who hold dual citizenship with the United States are eligible, strong preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the United States.
- Applicants must be fluent in English. An excellent command of the English language is essential to successfully participating in the program.
- World Fellows are required to be in residence at Yale University in New Haven for the entirety of the program which runs from mid-August through mid-December.
Applicants ae selected basing on:
- An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level.
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- A likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus.
- A commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
Visit YALE for further information.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment