Are you seeking for funding for your clean energy or environmental project or to expand your current company? You may get there with the aid of PFAN’s knowledgeable network of consultants. (The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) call for proposals)
Deadline: October 30, 2022
PFAN provides free business coaching as well as investor matchmaking to promising climate and clean energy entrepreneurs around the world. They are active in low- and middle-income countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Central America and the Caribbean Islands.
Clean energy projects become increasingly economical as technology prices continue to decline, and investors’ interest for such projects increases. The capability for clean energy production worldwide is currently at a point of immense potential. There are many business people out there with excellent concepts for enterprises that would reduce greenhouse gas emissions and adapt to the changing environment. However, it’s common for projects and investments to have trouble connecting, particularly in low- and middle-income countries:
Simply said, business owners could not have the connections to secure funding, or they might not know what criteria investors look for in a business plan. Assessing investment prospects in markets that they are unfamiliar with may be challenging for investors. By assisting business owners in developing their enterprises and communicating them to investors in a manner that will pique their interest and understanding, PFAN fills this gap. Then, we assist investors in locating and appreciating the potential of these companies.
- Businesses and projects approved for PFAN support get free business training. It has been demonstrated that this coaching significantly accelerates the process of becoming investment-ready and, as a result, shortens the search for investment.
- The three stages of the PFAN journey are organized in a precise, time-limited manner with the goal of preparing you for meeting investors and, once you’re ready, facilitating focused investor introductions.
- Projects and businesses in low- and middle-income nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central, South, and Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe, Central America, and the Caribbean Islands may submit applications to PFAN.
- For your initiative or company to qualify for PFAN support, it is necessary that it:
- provide advantages for adjusting to climate change and/or
- provide or make use of sustainable energy technologies, goods, or services that are relevant to our areas of expertise.
Provide summary details about your project. The information you provide here will be used for the evaluation of your project in addition to the project documents submitted.
- Ensure that the information provided in the form is consistent with your Project Proposal and other supporting materials.
- The application consists of an online form and the following two documents to be uploaded (maximum total size: 20MB):
- A Project Proposal (MS Word or PDF format, not more than 20 pages long (excl. annexes). This free-form proposal forms the core of your application and the evaluation will be mostly based on this document.
- An Executive Summary (should be in MS Word format)
- Other documents related to your business may also be uploaded (e.g. Commercial Register, etc.)