ACT FOUNDATION GRANT CYCLE FOR AFRICANS 2023
We are devoted to enhancing the area of African development potential. The development sector can be strengthened through capacity building, which is especially effective because it fosters the desire for lasting effects. (ACT FOUNDATION GRANT CYCLE FOR AFRICANS 2023)
Deadline: November 11, 2022
Our foundation provides assistance to help our partners and grantees deliver better and more effective results to recipients. Applications may be requested, and updates on our training schedules will be posted to our website. Partner organizations may in any circumstances be given precedence.
Criteria for Grant Eligibility
- The ACT Foundation’s focus areas of leadership, entrepreneurship, health, and the environment must be adhered to by organizations.
- Organizations applying for this funding must have been legally recognized in their respective (African) nations for at least one year. TWO decades ( 24 months).
- The organization must be legitimately registered as a nonprofit (GTE/LTD). The Foundation will only support non-profit endeavors, though, if you are applying as a social entrepreneur.
- You must demonstrate a solid governance system. Please take note that the company’s registration documents must include information about the board of directors. Please update if not.
- You’ll need to provide proof of your other financing sources.
- The organization submitting the application must have a minimum of three paid, part-time or full-time employees.
- Directly handle the project’s planning and execution, rather than serving as a middleman;
- The program or initiative must be carried out in Africa;
- The program must be impact-driven and innovative.
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY
Please take note that the email addresses supplied in the Permanent Office Address and Contact Person sections are the ones that will get the confirmation emails. Similarly, make sure you provide all data in the formats the ACT Foundation has requested to prevent submission issues.
Please only make ONE click on the submit button. When the submit button is clicked, it can take some time before the confirmation message appears on your screen because of the amount of data that is being requested. As many records are being created, this is usual. If you click more than once, the process of creating records is interrupted and an error is produced.
For more information visit the ACT Foundation Webiste
Leave a Comment