Deadline: 6th November 2022
Applications for the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP) 2022 are open! Submit straight away. Every year Airbus looks for university graduates from around the world to join them at Airbus. They need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
This year they have an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates into their family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP). Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP) 2022 aims to help you take flight with your career, joining on a development pathway that will assist your growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
They have opportunities across all their divisions within a multitude of functions – Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, Cyber to name but a few! We are also proud to offer a truly global spread of positions.
When you begin your career with Airbus, they will help accelerate your development through their Airbus Global Graduate Programme. As part of the two-year programme, you can expect to:
- Develop your professional skills
- Build your networks locally & internationally
- Undertake business rotations to aid your development in to role
- Gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus
- Doing your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world
- Similarly, you will be part of a global community that they will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
- By the end of the programme, their aim is that you are ready to progress into the position, having already demonstrated your value. You will know about the Airbus business; the opportunities; challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
To be a successful applicant to the AGGP,you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.