Do you run an Agtech business?
Do you have a solution for one of the issues that African agriculture is currently facing?
Or do you wish to communicate with experts in farming and plant nutrition?
At a time when we need to produce more goods with greater efficiency, would you prefer to take a more active role in the development of African agriculture?
If so, stop waiting right away!
Apply now for the African Agtech Startup Showcase 2022, which Mohammed VI Polytechnic University and the International Fertilizer Association (IFA) are jointly organizing (UM6P).
Networking: Get special access to a group of professionals and subject-matter experts in the fertilizer sector.
Visibility: Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime chance to present your startup’s solution at the IFA annual conference.
Financial Prize: A prize of € 20,000 given to the winning startup.
- Application submission deadline: November 30, 2022
- Please respond to the online survey in order to take part in the challenge.
- A panel of judges made up of members from UM6P, IFA, and its member companies will evaluate the applications.
- By mid-January 2023, the start-ups that have been chosen will be revealed.
- The IFA Annual Conference, the largest annual gathering of the global plant nutrition industry, will take place in May 2023. A panel of experts will choose 5 to 10 start-ups with the most pertinent solutions to participate in the start-up display.
Demo Day During the 2023 IFA Annual Conference, a live demo day held where selected entrepreneurs will get the chance to present their ideas to IFA members’ staff and executives.
Startups must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The startup has a minimally viable product already (MVP).
- The firm is less than ten years old and has received less than € 20 million in funding from outside sources.
- The start-up offers a novel way to boost market accessibility, soil health, crop yield and quality, more so nutrient management effectiveness.
- The product or service has been tested or is in use.
- Further more, the startup is already operating on the African continent or has a great deal of potential to address a pressing agricultural issue there.
For additional details or to apply for Africa Agtech Startup Showcase 2022 Click Here