Gender Equality Partnership Grants 2022 (up to £25,000)
Deadline: 1 November 2022.
The Going Global Partnerships Programme is inviting applications to Gender Equality Partnerships Grants 2022 to support higher education institutions and sector bodies to progress gender equality -building on the potential of sector to influence wider society.
The aim of Gender Equality Partnership Grants 2022 is to help progress gender equality within higher and further education, and to build on the potential of sector to influence wider society. The fund will prioritise partnerships that focus on one or more of the priority themes that are globally relevant:
- Prevention of violence against women and girls with a particular focus on higher and further education institutions as safe spaces for women
- Addressing women`s underrepresentation in higher and further education leadership
- Enabling access and tackling subject segregation, particularly in the area of STEM (including encouraging STEM-related learning)
- Strengthening pathways into employment for women graduates from further and higher education.
- The Gender Equality Partnerships expects to support 12 projects in participating countries of between £20,000 and £25,000 in value each, for a 12-month period, starting from January 2023.
Each proposal must have both:
- one Lead Applicant from the partner country and one Lead Applicant from the UK, submitting one joint application
UK lead partner must be one of the following:
- Higher Education provider with degree awarding powe`rs. Check the ‘awarding degrees’ drop down section on the specific provider’s entry on the OFS register. The OFS register lists all institutions which offer UK degrees, not all of which have degree awarding powers.
- Not-for-profit research institutions, establishment and organisations (See Annex 1 for a complete list of these)
- Any public or private organisations with a role in the Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)/Further Education (FE) system
Overseas lead partner must be one of the following:
- Higher Education provider, as locally defined, In Jordan this includes: HE public sectoral bodies
- Not-for-profit research institutions, establishment and organisations; as locally defined
The Lead Applicant’s institution in the partner country (the ‘Lead Institution’) must have the capacity to administer the grant and capacity must be confirmed in the support letter.
Lead Applicants can include in their proposals Associated Partners (from both the partner county and the UK) affiliated with:
- Higher Education providers
- Not-for-profit research institutions, establishment and organisations
- TVET/FE providers
- Other education organisations/charities/foundations/membership bodies
- Not-for-profit organisations, including Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs)
- For-profit/commercial organisations, including small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Branch and satellite campuses of UK Higher Education providers
- Government organisations
- Employer organisations and industry bodies
- Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and Social Enterprise organisations
- Please download and review all the documents from the section below.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form and supporting documents by email to email@example.com
- Deadline: 1 November 2022.
Visit official webpage for further information
Join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates.
Leave a Comment